Chelsea V Man City Pre- Match Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
MCFC BOB said:
NoahCity said:
lol, why everyone so down and worried? This is a team that we have dominated all three times this season. We can still play without Silva, we still have Yaya, Carlos and Milner and hopefully Nasri will turn in an above par performance against them (he has been picking up form lately). Perhaps Silva will make it as a sub, stay positive!
I can't speak for everyone, but I would still be this nervous if we were playing Accrington Stanley ("Who are they?").
exactly.

Bit nervous on my part that I've got a 100% record of watching City win at Wembley (FA Cup Semi & Final 2011) and won't be able to make it down tomorrow! Reckon we should have enough in our locker to beat Chelsea and them playing on Thursday in Moscow will help. Hoping will be able to grab a ticket for the final but if not will be going down anyway. Hopefully Silva will feature tomorrow really does add that extra dimension to the side which we'll need to progress.

Just had a look at that train cam video on the OS, could Javi Garcia look any more miserable? Look's like he's being carted off to the gallows or something.

yatesy94 said:
Bit nervous on my part that I've got a 100% record of watching City win at Wembley (FA Cup Semi & Final 2011) and won't be able to make it down tomorrow! Reckon we should have enough in our locker to beat Chelsea and them playing on Thursday in Moscow will help. Hoping will be able to grab a ticket for the final but if not will be going down anyway. Hopefully Silva will feature tomorrow really does add that extra dimension to the side which we'll need to progress.

Just had a look at that train cam video on the OS, could Javi Garcia look any more miserable? Look's like he's being carted off to the gallows or something.
I have 100% of watching all my teams at Wembley and I'm going so keep the faith (England v Kinkladze Georgia .. City v Gillingham 99 United 2011 and Stoke) here's hoping!!!

City Watch ‏@City_Watch 5m
Daily Mail: David Silva HAS travelled to London with the team and says that he - not the team doctors - will decide whether he plays.

kun said:
City Watch ‏@City_Watch 5m
Daily Mail: David Silva HAS travelled to London with the team and says that he - not the team doctors - will decide whether he plays.
Good news.

I'm so nervous, sat having a pint in my hotel in watford (mercure hotel if anyone's coming down tomorrow) and the nerves have kicked in, it helps that we're not playing the Rags though, if we do get beat we walk away and shake hands

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.