Chelsea V Man City Pre- Match Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wigan fan here

Hope you win tomorrow against Chelsea so it will be a all north west tie and we get in europe.

City vs Wigan final im hoping

I believe Rodders took part in training on Friday,although to what degree i'm unsure,i wonder if there is any chance he could make the bench??

He had such a good impact against them last time that i'd love us to have him as an option.

Either way,play anywhere close to our best and they wont cope with us.

3-1.

We should try and set a fast tempo for the game, press them, use the pitch to our advantage, and make them work. Their legs will start to go eventually because even with rotation this will be their 5th game since the start of the month and some of their players look slightly jaded (Mata looked somewhat burnt out last weekend but was rested during the week).

With such a horrible injury record, I can't see Rodwell being risked. As good as he was agaisnt Chelsea last time, after another month out, even the bench is a big ask.

Bear in mind, we have to take into consideration this game could go to extra time. And if he was brought on in the 2nd half and it did go to extra time, well it might be a bit too much for him.

LoveCity said:
We should try and set a fast tempo for the game, press them, use the pitch to our advantage, and make them work. Their legs will start to go eventually because even with rotation this will be their 5th game since the start of the month and some of their players look slightly jaded (Mata looked somewhat burnt out last weekend but was rested during the week).

Agree. The longer the game goes the more our chances increase. No team has scored more 2nd half goals in games than City. Throw in their trip to Moscow and I predict happy fucking days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.