Chelsea v Napoli

MCFC BOB said:
TCIB said:
She is the first team doc bob. Don't think you would have your rockstar ways with her if you called her a physio mate :p
First Team Doctor... President of the United States... she could say that there's no such thing as football and I'd go with it.
That's 'cos even in your wildest fantasies you're under the thumb!

;-P

Bluemoon115 said:
MCFC BOB said:
TCIB said:
She is the first team doc bob. Don't think you would have your rockstar ways with her if you called her a physio mate :p
First Team Doctor... President of the United States... she could say that there's no such thing as football and I'd go with it.
That's 'cos even in your wildest fantasies you're under the thumb!

;-P
Only for her. Just for one day.

MCFC BOB said:
TCIB said:

The force is strong with this one, i sense much teen hornyness in this young padawan.

Hornyness leads to pleasure, pleasure leads to suffering and loss of disposable income at great rates.

You sith fuck.

Sorry went of on a bit of a tangent there, aya true words indeed bob.

fuck off martin tyler<br /><br />-- Wed Mar 14, 2012 3:31 pm --<br /><br />spectacular defending

napoli are pissing me off. should have this tie wrapped up already

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.