Chelsea vs. City - 21/02/16 - FA Cup 5th Round - Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think some fans are going to realise how over rated some of these youngsters are. If any more than 4 play it will be a pasting. Good experience for them though.

The thought of the Garcia's in midfield away at Chelsea is utterly frightening.

Would not be fair on kids to load them against Chelsea of all teams. MP might say it in prezzer but not in his Dna to do it. Besides if he rotates what he's got we can still put out a team good enough to get a replay out of Chelsea.

Willy

Clichy. Ota Demi. Angelino

Fernando A.Garcia

Celina. Sterling. Kolarov

Nacho

Come Kiev he can bring back most of big guns who can then do 2 games in 4 days.

Last edited:
I think the team will be a lot stronger than most think. I hope so. We have a real chance of beating chelsea because of their defence. I'd play Aguero up front for 45 mins then Sterling in the 2nd half.

1) no way at all that VK plays against Chelsea.

2) sooo this match was moved so BBC would pick it up and it would be in a major time slot. ok that's great...oh wait...what's this? IT ISN'T ON IN THE USA?!
-BBC One isn't something available in the USA, we get BBC America which isn't the same thing at all.
-FS2 is going to carry the match. But the biggest cable companies DON'T carry FS2 and their customers can't stream it as a result....

Any reliable sites to watch this thing?
Or should i suck it up and make plans with my better half and follow it on twitter?

2) sooo this match was moved so BBC would pick it up and it would be in a major time slot. ok that's great...oh wait...what's this? IT ISN'T ON IN THE USA?!
-BBC One isn't something available in the USA, we get BBC America which isn't the same thing at all.
-FS2 is going to carry the match. But the biggest cable companies DON'T carry FS2 and their customers can't stream it as a result....

Or should i suck it up and make plans with my better half and follow it on twitter?
You should be able to find something on here,check sunday lunchtime

http://shadygiz.blogspot.co.uk/

If we play any of those line ups away at Chelsea we'll get utterly embarrassed. It'll be live on TV, with cretins like Wio and other random rag has beens ready to stick the knife in with dire punditry, the press building up more pressure and the general public associating us with being shit cannon fodder for their cockney darlings.

Strongest available XI every fucking game. Try and win, every fucking game. If they're knackered tough shit - die trying, don't put out a bunch of kids nowhere near the standard of Chelsea's first team and get dicked, sapping morale and confidence even more.
That last para is why you and i will never run a football club.

It's on Fox Sports 2 in the US, pal.

Would go with:

Caballero, Zabaleta, Kompany, Demichelis, Angelino, Fernando, Fernandinho, Celina, Sterling, Kolarov, Kelechi
Subs: Hart, Otamendi, Clichy, Barker, Toure, M.Garcia, Aguero

This is what I'd do. Would take Kompany off and bring on Otamendi at half time, 45 mins each leaves them both well prepared for Wednesday.
I think the above team would give us the right balance between resting players, giving youth a chance, and still having a good enough side to win the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.