Chelsea vs. City - 21/02/16 - FA Cup 5th Round - Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
1) no way at all that VK plays against Chelsea.

2) sooo this match was moved so BBC would pick it up and it would be in a major time slot. ok that's great...oh wait...what's this? IT ISN'T ON IN THE USA?!
-BBC One isn't something available in the USA, we get BBC America which isn't the same thing at all.
-FS2 is going to carry the match. But the biggest cable companies DON'T carry FS2 and their customers can't stream it as a result....

Any reliable sites to watch this thing?
Or should i suck it up and make plans with my better half and follow it on twitter?

ive pm you

1) no way at all that VK plays against Chelsea.

2) sooo this match was moved so BBC would pick it up and it would be in a major time slot. ok that's great...oh wait...what's this? IT ISN'T ON IN THE USA?!
-BBC One isn't something available in the USA, we get BBC America which isn't the same thing at all.
-FS2 is going to carry the match. But the biggest cable companies DON'T carry FS2 and their customers can't stream it as a result....

Any reliable sites to watch this thing?
Or should i suck it up and make plans with my better half and follow it on twitter?
filmon.com lets you watch uk tv online without a vpn so you will get bbc on that

Would go with:

Caballero, Zabaleta, Kompany, Demichelis, Angelino, Fernando, Fernandinho, Celina, Sterling, Kolarov, Kelechi
Subs: Hart, Otamendi, Clichy, Barker, Toure, M.Garcia, Aguero

This is what I'd do. Would take Kompany off and bring on Otamendi at half time, 45 mins each leaves them both well prepared for Wednesday.
I think the above team would give us the right balance between resting players, giving youth a chance, and still having a good enough side to win the game.
Good post I like your thinking

So, chances of winning the chumps league - about 5% if we're being generous. Chances of winning the fa cup -about 40%. Chances of winning the league cup 60%
So wtf are we not choosing that shite, corrupt competition as the one to rest players? Would be a better statement to uefa than booing. Never goin happen though

I can see clearly,that most of the posters on this thread, clearly have limited knowledge of our Youth players, or they would not be throwing them, on mass into a lions den.
Do you want to destroy their career's, there should be no more than 2 in tomorrow.

I can see clearly,that most of the posters on this thread, clearly have limited knowledge of our Youth players, or they would not be throwing them, on mass into a lions den.
Do you want to destroy their career's, there should be no more than 2 in tomorrow.
are you including Kelechi as one of the two?
Personally I wouldn't and I think Motty25 has the best balance with:
Caballero, Zabaleta, Kompany, Demichelis, Angelino, Fernando, Fernandinho, Celina, Sterling, Kolarov, Kelechi
He has no more than 2 including Kelechi in the starting 11 with 2 more on the bench.

I admit that I don't know a lot about our youth players but what little I do know (http://www.mcfc.co.uk/News/Team-new...o-could-feature-at-Stamford-Bridge/1455881669 shows some promising talent) makes me think they could embarrass a few Southerns on Sunday.

are you including Kelechi as one of the two?
Personally I wouldn't and I think Motty25 has the best balance with:
He has no more than 2 including Kelechi in the starting 11 with 2 more on the bench.

I admit that I don't know a lot about our youth players but what little I do know (http://www.mcfc.co.uk/News/Team-new...o-could-feature-at-Stamford-Bridge/1455881669 shows some promising talent) makes me think they could embarrass a few Southerns on Sunday.
I am.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.