Chelsea vs. City - 21/02/16 - FA Cup 5th Round - Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we play any of those line ups away at Chelsea we'll get utterly embarrassed. It'll be live on TV, with cretins like Wio and other random rag has beens ready to stick the knife in with dire punditry, the press building up more pressure and the general public associating us with being shit cannon fodder for their cockney darlings.

Strongest available XI every fucking game. Try and win, every fucking game. If they're knackered tough shit - die trying, don't put out a bunch of kids nowhere near the standard of Chelsea's first team and get dicked, sapping morale and confidence even more.
The problem is that the only way our 'strongest team' can 'die' is that they'd be that unmotivated and lazy they'll stop breathing.

You should really recall some previous cup games under pellers, 14-15 and 15-16

Based on injuries and the EDS team today:

Caballero
Zabaleta
Otamendi
Demichelis
Kolarov
Fernando
A Garcia
M Garcia
Celina
Barker
Iheanacho

Hart
Kompany
Yaya Toure
Fernandinho
Sterling
Silva
Aguero

That's the line up for the U21 match versus the rags today (KO at 1pm at the Etihad), I can guess which are travelling down with the squad at least for tomorrow.

I see Hull have made 10 changes today. Shows how important this competition has become. It's almost on a par with the league cup now. Clubs are more interested in money than trophies nowadays.

---------------Caballero-----------------
Zaba-Otamendi-Demichelis-Kolarov
-------Fernando---Fernandinho-------
----Silva--------------------Sterling----
--------Kelechi-----------Sergio--------
Subs: Hart, Sagna (Humphreys if Sagna not fit), Kompany, Clichy, M Garcia, Barker, Celina

Would've loved to have seen Angeliño start as he fully deserves it IMO, but with two fit left backs it's understandable that he's with the EDS today. I think Sergio & Dinho will both be fine to play 3 games in a week after a week-long rest they've had this week and Brandon Barker certainly deserves an appearance after his form last season alone.

This is what I think Pellers will go with:
Caballero
Zaba Humphreys Demichelis Kolarov
Fernando Fernandinho
Celina M Garcia Silva
Kelechi Sergio
Subs: Hart, Sagna, Kompany, Clichy, A Garcia, Barker, Sterling

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.