Chelsea Vs City Pre Match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mancini should brainwash the players into thinking we are 3-0 down at the start, so we will go at Chelsea like our lives depend on it.

With Komps out and Micah out we are going to be porcelain at the back and I cannot see anything other than Chelsea scoring 2 or 3. Odds on that little shit Sturridge will get a couple.

If we start with our usual plodding approach, it's going to be a very very long afternoon. We need to be thinking we MUST score 4 and then we will win it.

Team for Chelsea,

------Aguero----
Nasri---Yaya--Silva
--Barry---Garcia---
Clichy-Nast-Komp-Zab
---------Hart--------
I think there is a good possibility of Tevez starting with Aguero but in my opinion this would be better.
I thought Garcia did very well last night and I know he has alot more to offer.
Move Yaya up behind Aguero where he is most dangerous and leave Barry and Garcia to track the midfield as Yaya just isn't very good at it.

Our back 4 is the best we have till Micah comes back and we should keep it like this until necessary.

...........................Hart.......................
Zabaleta...Kompany......Lescott....Clichy
..............Milner............Barry................
.........Tevez.......Yaya.........Silva...........................
......................Aguero.................

Kompany pending fitness.

Lescott in , Nastasic has done vey well, but id go with the experience of lescott.

Milner to match ramires's runs, and to give us a bit of energy in the middle.

Yaya further forward, i think he could really really hurt chelsea if hes on song.

Silva pulling the strings.

Tevez dropping deeper, and kun playing on the shoulder of a lacklustre cahill and luiz.

These boys are here for the taking

CaliforniaBlue said:
the blue panther said:
Against Madrid, Balo's foster mum would have been better than Dzeko last night.

I don't think that's true.

She might have been better than Tevez though.

she told me she's good at defending comes with being his mum

maybe cover for Vinny ?

After our performance last night in the second half i'm very confident we will this match..Go City

This is going to be Mission Impossible if we're without Richards, Kompany and Clichy

Marvin said:
This is going to be Mission Impossible if we're without Richards, Kompany and Clichy
It´s going to be tuff, hopefully Zabba will start ahead of Kolarov at LB. I´m confident in Lescott and think and hope he´ll do a good a job next to Nasty. Anybody knows how RB likes to set up his teams?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.