Chelsea vs U*ited in March - Who do you want to win?

Re: Am I Out Of Order?

I don't want Chelsea or Spurs to pick up any more points this season between them. Does that answer your question?

After our result against Fulham, and the fact that we're duty bound to lose more points before this season is over, I'm afraid I don't want Chelsea or Spurs to pick up any more points. I want to be in the CL next season, not the Europa. If the Rags win the league, then so be it, and let's face it the refs and FA are doing everything in their power to ensure this happens!

Personally, I am a City fan, not a bitter. I really don't care what happens at United besides when we play them. Right now City's priority is the CL. Thus, I want Chelsea and Spurs to lose as often as possible to guaranty that outcome.

Re: I hope Utd beats Chelsea...

So I'm guessing now our title dreams are well and trully sunk a lot more blues are sharing my views now!

Let's hope the rags haven't already won the league then by the time they play Arsenal and Chelsea in the run in. Otherwise we might end up getting fooked! Believe me they will roll over. It's simple, we need to win our games, not bleat on about other teams, including the rags. If we don't win them we wont finish either 3rd or 4th, and wont deserve to.

if we want to prgress we need to want the best for our club. The best for our club is a rags win and then a draw. I hate the rags as much as any blue but we must stop being obsessed with them and concentrate our engeries on what's best for us.

I could not give a stuff if they win the CL and the League (in fact the way things are going it might actually help us if they win the CL) because it means 4th will get the CL pace next season. Of course, I will not be ahppy of thei do win the League but if it helps us to get top 4 then is it not worth putting up with? Ideal scenario of course is we get top 4 and they implode.

Scully said:
Let's hope the rags haven't already won the league then by the time they play Arsenal and Chelsea in the run in. Otherwise we might end up getting fooked! Believe me they will roll over. It's simple, we need to win our games, not bleat on about other teams, including the rags. If we don't win them we wont finish either 3rd or 4th, and wont deserve to.
Too right them fuckers will roll over remember Derby County years ago!!!!

I shall be supporting Utd whilst similtaneously hoping for awful crowd trouble and both teams being docked points.

I'm hoping Ashley Cole comes out with guns blazing (off the ball so the ref cant do anything obviously)

A few things on this point...we need Chelsea to drop points in as many games as possible so we qualify for C.L as I am not overly confident we can do it all by ourselves.

If scum win the league they will pass the dippers record and Fergiscum may well retire..a price worth paying??

I fear them winning the league again,which on current form could end up us being as many as 15/18 points behind them.......is that progress on our part?.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.