Chelsea vs U*ited in March - Who do you want to win?

Re: Am I Out Of Order?

In the past, would want anything other than Utd win a match and further down the line the league. This year can't be arsed. Would prefer Arsenal or anyone else to win the league, but if they win it and we get CL qualification then who cares ???
We need to continue with our development and the biggest obstacle to us doing this is CL qualification. Let Utd win tomorrow, and somebody lower down beat them in the run in that doesn't affect us ;)

Just a thought? How about concentrating on your own teams performances. Missing out on the league, top 4 etc etc is down to nothing but YOUR team not others.

id say i hate united as much as anybody, lost very close friends over the feud between our clubs, however in this case as much as i hate to say it we NEED a united win! any other blue saying any different is quite simply stupid, we care about CITY, and if it means united winning to help US achieve more then so be it!!

Re: Am I Out Of Order?

at least if they do win we can actually say to them ( with a nice cheesy fook off grin ) , cheers for the favour - like them horrible bastards have been saying to us for years every time we have helped them , which is many. Let them have it lads we are on target but champs league is mega important to our development, this time next year will be a whole different story.

What would be a good result for Man City tomorrow?

What would be your preferred result from the Chelski vs Rags game?

Chelsea win means we gained a point on the Rags but Chelsea then only 2 points behind with a game in hand.

Rags win and they will be 13 points clear of us but Chelsea will be 5 points behind with a game in hand.

who do you want to win?

Re: What would be a good result for Man City tomorrow?

I would never never ever say I want the rags to win

but (and by saying but I'm not actually saying it!!)

hows about a nil nil draw with cech terry lampard anelka drogba torres rooney giggs scholes nani vidic all colliding and each breaking a collar bone

We're not gonna catch the rags so Champs league is a must. Therefore I want the rags to win.

There is also the theory Taggart will step down if they win it this season and beat Liverpools record.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.