Cheltenham Festival 2012

tasker said:
The cookie monster said:
tasker said:
hunt ball 15/2
I've never known a horse to go up about 70lbs that quick.

And it still hasnt stopped it.
impressive mate, that saved the day really, ive done shit in the tipster, also had rock on ruby e/w. should pay for tomorrows bets
Good lad,not a good day for me,caught a cold on sprinter for a fair few quid.

Bit back laying hurricane,will hopefully get it back and more laying sizing europe tomorrow.

I lost the Placepot on the Crosscountry, had two running in it — Scotsiriish (RIP) and I was going to put Sizing Australia, but fatally changed my mind at the last minute for Uncle Junior.
Still, I've had very chunky Cinders and Ashes and Sprinter Sacre winners — the latter on a bet to nothing, as the savers I had on at Paddy Power in Levenshulme will all be refunded.
Also had Fruity O'Rooney, Wedger Pardy and Kentford Grey Lady all ew at very tasty prices, as I tipped them up as underpriced in the Tipser thread. Dragged a good profit from five of seven races.
Probably my best ever opening day of the festival, and I'm going tomorrow.

Not often I would slate Ruby Walsh but the ride he gave Hurricane Fly today was shocking should of had him up with the pace instead leaves him at the back. Was never going to catch the 2 in front and I think he will know himself that he fucked up and didnt give himself any real chance of winning that race.

leighton said:
Not often I would slate Ruby Walsh but the ride he gave Hurricane Fly today was shocking should of had him up with the pace instead leaves him at the back. Was never going to catch the 2 in front and I think he will know himself that he fucked up and didnt give himself any real chance of winning that race.
He was pissing about watching a.p on binocular and let the others go,saying that mate winner won well.

leighton said:
Agree 100 per cent, but nobody wants to criticise him. It was a rancid ride, leighton, but no excuses from me, Rock On was better on the day

The cookie monster said:
leighton said:
He was pissing about watching a.p on binocular and let the others go,saying that mate winner won well.

It did win well but it must of shocked Ruby that Rock On Ruby won the race he must of schooled it over the season and must of knew what it was about but to let them get that far ahead is just not Ruby like. It would of been a nice finish if Ruby had the Fly up with the pace from the start just think he will be kicking himself. The fly is a hell of a lot better horse than what we seen today.

The horse looked quite worked up before the start and maybe it just didnt have the legs to get in the race.

I backed Rock on Ruby so not to fussed even though I put the Fly in the Tipser doh.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.