Lucky 15
1.30 - Soll
2.05 - Sous Les Cieux
2.40 - Grand Crus
5.15 - Pique Sous

Double -B W/O
1.30 - Harry the Viking
2.05 - Make Your Mark

I've had a decent e/w on Cotton Mill in the 2nd today, 12/1 with Hills, beat Ambien Mill last time and that hosed up last saturday at Sandown off top weight. Fingers crossed.

Gorgeous Sixty @ 8/1 (GP)
Win or E/W
16:40 FRED WINTER HANDICAP HURDLE 2m 1/2f Pending £12.60
Get Me Out Of Here @ 8/1 (GP)
Win or E/W
16:00 CORAL CUP (HANDICAP HURDLE) 2m 5f Pending
Wishfull Thinking @ 14/1 (GP)
Win or E/W
15:20 QUEEN MOTHER CHAMPION CHASE 2m Pending
Bobs Worth @ 9/2 (GP)
Win or E/W
14:40 RSA CHASE (GRADE 1) 3m 1/2f Pending
Make Your Mark @ 7/1 (GP)
Win or E/W
14:05 NEPTUNE INVESTMENT NOVICES' HURDLE 2m 5f Pending
Teaforthree @ 11/2 (GP)
Win or E/W
13:30 DIAMOND JUBILEE NOVICES' CHASE 4m Pending

im here at cheltenam and been mixing it with the racing crowd i look well out of place not my usual thing im in the posh bit.
my mate who im here with knows a few people and ive been following him listening to every word tyring to get a few tips so thought id share the less obvious ones, not saying they are sure winners but these have been talked up by quite a few and i think a couple of owners

call the police is alot better than the price . haratio horblower very shocked if not in first 3. veild ground come right and back to best was told.
soliwary if the ground suits will go very close.
like i said not saying going to win but tought id pass it

sent using the old fashioned talk on a shit phone to my son who has logged on to type this out any blame rests on him (no it does not )

shootmeifipost10k said:
im here at cheltenam and been mixing it with the racing crowd i look well out of place not my usual thing im in the posh bit.
my mate who im here with knows a few people and ive been following him listening to every word tyring to get a few tips so thought id share the less obvious ones, not saying they are sure winners but these have been talked up by quite a few and i think a couple of owners

call the police is alot better than the price . haratio horblower very shocked if not in first 3. veild ground come right and back to best was told.
soliwary if the ground suits will go very close.
like i said not saying going to win but tought id pass it

sent using the old fashioned talk on a shit phone to my son who has logged on to type this out any blame rests on him (no it does not )

Thanks for the update

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.