Cheltenham Festival 2012

niall_mcfc said:
Get in Smad Place. E/w at 50/1 what a race he ran. Would love to see him go to Aintree and if he does he'll go very very close.
Nice one Niall

Had big bucks on my lucky 15 and a canadian so 2 winners on each out of 3 so far

MATCITY said:
niall_mcfc said:
Get in Smad Place. E/w at 50/1 what a race he ran. Would love to see him go to Aintree and if he does he'll go very very close.
Nice one Niall

Had big bucks on my lucky 15 and a canadian so 2 winners on each out of 3 so far

I backed him for the Coral Cup and they took him out for this instead. He would have won the CC if he'd run so bit gutted but still a very nice return at 1/4 of the odds.

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
Ponka said:
I've had Sir Des Champs, Albertas Run and Big Bucks in 3 Doubles a Treble and a Patent. Albertas lost by a neck, if Big Bucks wins I'd have been on for £500 had Albertas stayed strong.

Lets hope Big Bucks falls at the first!

Fucking take your head for a wobble you ignorant prick.

Wow what a ****. It was a joke you sad loser.

I just meant I'd regret Albertas not winning if Big Bucks did; if you understand anything about betting you'll see that I had doubles and a patent on Big Bucks and Sir Des Champs that were still waiting on him winning and therefore me getting my stake back to have another go tomorrow.

Think its you that needs to take your head for a wobble.

Ponka said:
nijinsky's fetlocks said:
Ponka said:
I've had Sir Des Champs, Albertas Run and Big Bucks in 3 Doubles a Treble and a Patent. Albertas lost by a neck, if Big Bucks wins I'd have been on for £500 had Albertas stayed strong.

Lets hope Big Bucks falls at the first!

Fucking take your head for a wobble you ignorant prick.

Wow what a ****. It was a joke you sad loser.

I just meant I'd regret Albertas not winning if Big Bucks did; if you understand anything about betting you'll see that I had doubles and a patent on Big Bucks and Sir Des Champs that were still waiting on him winning and therefore me getting my stake back to have another go tomorrow.

Think its you that needs to take your head for a wobble.

I have forgotten more about betting and racing than you will ever know,you halfwit.
No true racing enthusiast ever wishes falling on a racehorse,even if they gain as a result.
Your 'joke' isn't funny,when horses have died at this very meeting.
So either grow up or stay off the thread.

welcometomanchester said:
Great race had Voler la how ever it's spelt. Why did he switch to the rail? He was crushing there I thought he was going to get up for a second.

It was an odd move.
The horse found a stone of improvement there,on the form book,and was obviously laid out for today.
I would wager that next time out the horse does nothing.

welcometomanchester said:
Great race had Voler la how ever it's spelt. Why did he switch to the rail? He was crushing there I thought he was going to get up for a second.

Didnt want to get into a battle with Big Bucks, Big Bucks will always find more with another horse along sides, best chance VdV had was to get away and hope Big Bucks cantered in the lead on his own and she could get up... i think Ruby actually moved out to try and get nearer... Francome's comment of "like at a party when someone doesnt want to talk to you" Ruby switched Big Bucks back and Lynch couldnt get away...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.