Cheltenham Town (A) | Post-Match Thread

And we well appreciate it. The support you guys have given us is amazing.
Little word about Alfie is he's a great lad. Plays every game with a smile. When it doesn't go his way there's always more than 100% effort. Well liked in the club and with the fans. Thanks again for everything.
I don't get that poster calling him a twat. He can't know. Foden was impressed with him and they had a good chat after the game. He was certainly busy and aggressive, just what was called for. It's a pro game.

Didn't realise people especially City fans were still donating which is incredible. Great result for you Tuesday and we're laughing our nuts off with another last night.
Classy club from top to bottom, Chairman, Manager,Players and fans.
I admit I was shitting it with 10 minutes to go and a great testament that Pep had to bring on arguably our 3 best performing players this season to rescue the tie.
Gave us a bigger scare than Birmingham in Round 3 and played some decent stuff.
Good Luck for the rest of the season and I'll be looking out for your results.

And we well appreciate it. The support you guys have given us is amazing.
Little word about Alfie is he's a great lad. Plays every game with a smile. When it doesn't go his way there's always more than 100% effort. Well liked in the club and with the fans. Thanks again for everything.
Good luck for the season

had a few weekends in Cheltenham when one of my best mates worked there for a few years. Lovely place and always had a great time

there was a nightclub called Gas we always ended up in

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.