Cher Lloyd

glen quagmire said:
brooklandsblue2.0 said:
I said this on facebook yesterday and got abuse, but fook it Im a big boy. I think she is the most talented 17 year old in the world right now. She had popstar written all over her and is so quirky and different. Remember she is 17 YEARS OLD which makes her a phenomenon in my book, she'll be a star.

This is the 1st time i've disagreed with you :0(

She can not hold a tune, it's just because she's got a bit of swagger, that can't be interpreted as talent, if you ask me she's slightly mentally ill.
I think she's obsessed with Cheryl and will stab her live on TV.

What odds will that be at Will Hills?

Thaksins Love Child said:
glen quagmire said:
This is the 1st time i've disagreed with you :0(

She can not hold a tune, it's just because she's got a bit of swagger, that can't be interpreted as talent, if you ask me she's slightly mentally ill.
I think she's obsessed with Cheryl and will stab her live on TV.

What odds will that be at Will Hills?
I hope that happens

Nah. I've said this before in the 'official' X-factor thread and she isn't very attractive, not in my view. Seems like I'm battling against every other boy my age at the moment but I know I'm right.

She's got talent and the way she can switch from singing, to rapping is quite a skill that nobody else on the show has in their possession. She seems to divide the public in half, for more ways than one!

XxRachXx said:
Any of you men would surely count your lucky stars to get a girl like that ..

Why she is rank, skin is nasty.

She is a bit of a Cheryl Cole stalker, Cheryl has only kept her in because she is scared for what may happen to her dog when she gets home.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.