Cher Lloyd

LCBblue said:
Nah. I've said this before in the 'official' X-factor thread and she isn't very attractive, not in my view. Seems like I'm battling against every other boy my age at the moment but I know I'm right.

She's got talent and the way she can switch from singing, to rapping is quite a skill that nobody else on the show has in their possession. She seems to divide the public in half, for more ways than one!

It's all a matter of opinion...no one is right or wrong.

I think she's over rated but she's still fairly attractive.

Her sex faces must be ten times worse what she pulls already, she will never make it big in the music industry she's no nicki minaj!

Re: re: cher lloyd

lee-mcfc said:
Her sex faces must be ten times worse what she pulls already, she will never make it big in the music industry she's no nicki minaj!

Don't even think that minaj is any good either, Charlie Baltimore smash em both.

Re: re: cher lloyd

Scottyboi said:
lee-mcfc said:

Don't even think that minaj is any good either, Charlie Baltimore smash em both.

Minaj has a fat arse.

You'd need a fucking bulldozer to shift it.

I know yeah mint arse that. Just dont see what the hype is with her.<br /><br />-- Mon Oct 11, 2010 7:08 pm --<br /><br />[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nX6dWjOGrSo&feature=related[/youtube]

Scottyboi said:
lee-mcfc said:

Minaj is quality ,cher can only dream of being on her level

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.