Chesney and his misses in Corrie

citykev28 said:
charliebigspuds said:
citykev28 said:
More Coro-knockers. You'll all be banned when the Coronation Street babes part 2 comes along.

its fuckin' gash and anyone who is under 60 who watches it is one sad fucker.

Pipe down Chazza. I'll be watching the double episode later in the interests of research.

fuckin' research my arse

charliebigspuds said:
citykev28 said:
I got to about 13 decent birds today and had to throw 3 wildcards in. I'm sure you can all guess who one of them is.

I'm gunna vote for Platty every round

Good man. If she wins the contest outright, the Mods should allow me to post a certain picture in celebration.

rushts said:
Ches reminds me of Steve Lomas, bet he had a fit bird aswell.

Did he not marry a Manchester bird from razzle

Btw only really true things on tv is Corrie n anything with John Wayne or Alan Ladd in it

citykev28 said:
charliebigspuds said:
citykev28 said:
I got to about 13 decent birds today and had to throw 3 wildcards in. I'm sure you can all guess who one of them is.

Good man. If she wins the contest outright, the Mods should allow me to post a certain picture in celebration.

of course but with a NSFW just in case

citykev28 said:
charliebigspuds said:
citykev28 said:

i'll put in for the Platty Banner.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.