Chester V City EDS tomorrow

Bluemoonbaldboy

3 pm kick off at the Deva Stadium if anyone fancies a trip out and support City's youngsters as well as help a small club like Chester going from strength to strength under fan ownership. Prices I would imagine £10 adults £3 kids under 5's free

I'm so annoyed about this, was hoping too get down there to see this as I live in Chester but the mrs has made plans for us because I'll be out Sunday at Chappy's tribute match! Damn it!!! Lol

Bluemoonbaldboy said:
3 pm kick off at the Deva Stadium if anyone fancies a trip out and support City's youngsters as well as help a small club like Chester going from strength to strength under fan ownership. Prices I would imagine £10 adults £3 kids under 5's free
The EDS are in Germany, it will most likely be the U18's still worth a watch though if local.

finished 2-1 Chester two late goals winning the game for the home side who were better over the 90 minutes. Hutton's goal for City was well taken but was hugely dissapointed with Abdul Razak who seemed to sulk through the 70 minutes he played so many over hit or under hit passed just really didn't seem at all bothered as though an academy side game was below him.

Bluemoonbaldboy said:
finished 2-1 Chester two late goals winning the game for the home side who were better over the 90 minutes. Hutton's goal for City was well taken but was hugely dissapointed with Abdul Razak who seemed to sulk through the 70 minutes he played so many over hit or under hit passed just really didn't seem at all bothered as though an academy side game was below him.

it is, tbf. That's why players like Suarez are leaving the club

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.