chickens

idahoblues

anybody here keep their own chickens? I've just started getting eggs from mine, they're so much better than shop bought

idahoblues said:
anybody here keep their own chickens? I've just started getting eggs from mine, they're so much better than shop bought

Really want too but Mrs is dead against :-( I have tasted freshly laid eggs and you are right there is no comparison whatsoever with shop bought ones

Ducado said:
idahoblues said:

Really want too but Mrs is dead against :-( I have tasted freshly laid eggs and you are right there is no comparison whatsoever with shop bought ones

You're henpecked

Jokes aside, my brother does. He says it is a great hobby. He started with three that were 'rescued' from a battery farm where they were about to have their necks wrung ( I was going to start an RIP thread but he stopped that !!) anyway he now has 12 !! He hatches them in an incubator and as stated the eggs are excellent, better than that Tesco rubbich.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.