chickens

ranchblue said:
we have them the eggs are much nicer but they are just outside my bedroom every single morning i can hear them clucking away and they do start stinking after a while i for one now hate the fuckers
Grandma used to keep em when we were kids even when they stopped laying she found one last use for em,Hmmm very tasty.

corky1970 said:
The cookie monster said:
Use to live in saddleworth on the tops a few years ago,had a bit of land with the neighbour,anyway he got some chickens they didn't lay for a while,
him and is mrs & kids were out every morning to see if any had arrived....

After they had layed a few I went to the pen took the 3 out that were there brought them back to mine boiled them then put them back,next day the daft **** was knocking on my door telling me this story of these 3 hard boiled eggs..

Every fucker was laughing at him in the village the daft ****!

whats the weather like up there in oldham, especially at the top ? is it very windy ?
Saddleworth always sounded better than Oldham.

Never seen wind,rain or snow while I was there.

80 degrees all year round!

i kne albert davy said:
ranchblue said:
we have them the eggs are much nicer but they are just outside my bedroom every single morning i can hear them clucking away and they do start stinking after a while i for one now hate the fuckers
Grandma used to keep em when we were kids even when they stopped laying she found one last use for em,Hmmm very tasty.
wish i could do the same mate

shootmeifipost10k said:
corky1970 said:
The cookie monster said:
Use to live in saddleworth on the tops a few years ago,had a bit of land with the neighbour,anyway he got some chickens they didn't lay for a while,
him and is mrs & kids were out every morning to see if any had arrived....

After they had layed a few I went to the pen took the 3 out that were there brought them back to mine boiled them then put them back,next day the daft **** was knocking on my door telling me this story of these 3 hard boiled eggs..

Every fucker was laughing at him in the village the daft ****!

whats the weather like up there in oldham, especially at the top ? is it very windy ?

Oh fuck me I hope it's not windy at oldham,I'm driving past there in a couple of hours do you think I should go a different way Corky if it's very very very windy especially at the top of Oldham.

what are you?... a bleeding candle or something?
stop being so mard, its a bit of wind for fux sake!

dont take it personally, im only yolking

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.