Chinese Consortium invests $400m in CFG

Whilst I agree with a lot of what people are saying about the transformation in revenue streams, in the immediate future, adding £40-50m onto our Nike deal would be very beneficial to us. I know that is down to wider branding as well, but fundamentally it's still CURRENTLY a fairly valuable stream, and we should make the most of it now.

Just been watching the BBC Northwest News and they were interviewing fans outside the stadium.One guy who is Branch Secretary,was complaining that tickets for home games were both difficult to get hold off and expensive and basically he felt that this was not good news for MCFC. I mean WTF ???

What?!?! Every person I've every heard representing a supporters club on telly has been a small-brained, small-time bovril drinking middle aged replica shirt wearing luddite.

i can see a couple of Chinese players coming in to push the football over there aswell. I just love how Manchester city do there business its done to really fu*k the rest off and we drip feed the press when we like and pump out a head dropping deal that leave the world of football thinking how on earth have they done that and why did we not think off it first

like was saying from day 1 Manchester city are or never was a little club its was a football club being run very badly with muppets on the board from the 1970s and peter swales to the 2000s with thaksin shinawatra we was like a none league team in running a football club in the business world we was just that bad. the fan base we have is the most loyal in any club in the world we really are. to drop down to the old 3rd division and still get gates of over 30.000 is special and to boot never won any silverware for 30odd years aswell how and why on earth do you be and Manchester city if its not for love

its was easy to see a little bit of money from somebody with a eye for business could take hold of Manchester city and have something special on there hands and even somebody with a bucket load of money could see a return in Manchester city football is was that easy to see it did not need anything other than a plan. the business side of Manchester city
was shocking for a club like Manchester city they was in so much debt they was never going to get out of it. the old board and peter sales sold the club best assets the club had the fans and season tickets sales then went to the banks and made long term loans with them its was a catch 22 that was never going to work and the banks knew and just waited for us to come back each time and up the interest rate on paying it back

from rags to riches it really is and manchester city football club have never forgot the 1 thing about the club the fans we really are the best

It's hitting home with some of them......

City are slowly but surely becoming the biggest club in England. If their growth and success continues over the next few years, they'll over take us. We can go on about history and what not, but they are the here and now.

People have been laughing at City for years, all the while they've crept up behind us, and comfortably overtaken us on the pitch. Seems like they're slowly doing the same off it.

i can see a couple of Chinese players coming in to push the football over there aswell. I just love how Manchester city do there business its done to really fu*k the rest off and we drip feed the press when we like and pump out a head dropping deal that leave the world of football thinking how on earth have they done that and why did we not think off it first

like was saying from day 1 Manchester city are or never was a little club its was a football club being run very badly with muppets on the board from the 1970s and peter swales to the 2000s with thaksin shinawatra we was like a none league team in running a football club in the business world we was just that bad. the fan base we have is the most loyal in any club in the world we really are. to drop down to the old 3rd division and still get gates of over 30.000 is special and to boot never won any silverware for 30odd years aswell how and why on earth do you be and Manchester city if its not for love

its was easy to see a little bit of money from somebody with a eye for business could take hold of Manchester city and have something special on there hands and even somebody with a bucket load of money could see a return in Manchester city football is was that easy to see it did not need anything other than a plan. the business side of Manchester city
was shocking for a club like Manchester city they was in so much debt they was never going to get out of it. the old board and peter sales sold the club best assets the club had the fans and season tickets sales then went to the banks and made long term loans with them its was a catch 22 that was never going to work and the banks knew and just waited for us to come back each time and up the interest rate on paying it back

from rags to riches it really is and manchester city football club have never forgot the 1 thing about the club the fans we really are the best
Oi !! I`ve never been a rag.

That's miles off, mate. Many sharp minds saw this coming. I posted earlier that a friend of mine told me years ago how the internet would revolutionise football finance. And I knew the owner of a telecomms company who told me about 15-16 years ago that the day was coming soon when the whole world could place a bet on a horse and then watch the race on their mobile phone, or watch the football highlights in the pub. It sounded so grand at the time, I remember.

To be fair, the teleomms guy is now a multibillionaire.
Ah, so you are talking about your own failure to grasp the investment opportunity. Unlucky, ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.