Chinese OSCs, Shenzhen Blues + Sun Jihai + Shenzhen Peng City FC

On colour in China....
Blue represents the wood element and also symbolizes spring, immortality and advancement.
White stands for the metal element and also symbolizes purity in Chinese culture.(That said do not use all white branding as this is typically used for funerals)

Personally, with Manchester being the City with he largest percentage of Chinese in the UK (2.7%) - mostly Cantonese - I'd prefer us to set up down south. However, with Guangzhou Evergrande Taobao F.C. being owned by Evergrade and Alibaba and currently being the largest /d most successful club in China I can't see that getting very far. Guangzhou R&F F.C would possibly be a good idea but the ground is a bit small and the club has done an MK Dons and relocated - which doesn't impress.

But No I suspect we'll rack up in northern China in Bejing, Tianjin or Dhalian (home time of Sun Jhai). An alternative is Shanghai, but really I can't see that either.

Last edited:
Yet to go that way, sounds good. Jobs popping up in China for CFG.

1014092_1687265541544169_3772831243606986714_n.jpg

http://www.mcfc.cn/News/Club-news/2016/February/China-Social-Media-Executive-recruitment/1456061025

Last edited:
今年7月下旬,国际冠军杯(ICC)中国站跟去年一样会安排3场比赛,参赛队已经确定有曼联和曼城,第三队首选是多特蒙德,候补是罗马或巴伦西亚。目前计划是7月22日在上海八万人体育场曼联vs多特蒙德,25日在北京鸟巢打曼彻斯特德比,28日在深圳龙岗体育场曼城vs多特蒙德。

In late July this year, the international champions league (ICC) in China as will as the last three games, the team has confirmed that Manchester united and Manchester city, first choice is the third borussia Dortmund, alternate or valencia is Rome. Plan is currently in Shanghai on July 22, eighty thousand people stadium, Manchester united vs Dortmund, 25 in Beijing's bird's nest to play Manchester Derby, 28 in shenzhen city longgang stadium vs Dortmund.

12800114_1690326794571377_8993316466101025178_n.jpg

Last edited:
I hope that this does happen at the Bird's Nest, I'll have to take a couple of days off though. There is an awful lot of travelling involved between Shanghai, Beijing and Shenzhen, the best way to do that would be internal flights. The fastest CRH from Shanghai to Beijing would be around 4 hours 45 minutes, most are around 6 hours. The fastest CRH to Shenzhen from Beijing is around 8 hours, most take around 11 hours.

@acton28 - PM coming your way shortly, my VPN works fine :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.