Chinese OSCs, Shenzhen Blues + Sun Jihai + Shenzhen Peng City FC

City Football is the biggest football project in the world. City revolution is basically almost here. Perennial global super-stardom is the next step. I have no doubt City will wreck domestically and internationally for years to come.

Thanks. Yeah travel here isn't so fast (well it is in reality, but the distances are vast!). I'm not a fan of cramped train conditions being 194cm (6'4") doesn't help!

FootballPlanet or the S-word,world aren't bad. Pretty damn organised outfit, a touch higher than other football venues. Many of my friends organise coaching sessions there. I hope they rip down the Michael Owen, ambassador, photos now.

Pre-season derby confirmed.

http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/35872998

"Meanwhile, Manchester United will take part in an eight-day, two-game tour of China this summer, where they will play Manchester City in Beijing." The BBC make us sound like we're the foreign team, which we are...

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.