Chip pan chips.

As a kid my favourite meal was my mums stew and then the next day stew and chip pan chips ( she made a few pans worth at a time) My mums long since passed and if im gonna have chip pan chips its gonna be with stew.
Every meal I had when I was a kid seemed to be stew. Subsequently it is now something I would never choose to eat.

5000149029530_280_IDShot_3.jpeg

811YL2yjSXL._SL1500_.jpg

250px-Chip_Muffin_2364555437.jpg

Chip Muffin..

04_heinz-ketchup.jpg
;-)
O dear.

My dad still uses a chip pan, but only at Christmas time for roast potatoes. That said, he makes THE best roasties ever.

Not had proper chips done in a chip pan in must be over 15 years but got a real craving for some recently, can't even think of the last time i saw a chip pan in anyones house. Does anyone still use one. Sick to death of oven chips and chippy chips are just water these days. Think im gonna make a stew and do some with it.
The last time I seen anything that resembles our old chip pan at me mamas was a pot the guy had at work one day he was an asphelter haha oh joy I'm gonna buy one this weekend 12.99 on e bay mmmhhhh.

Make sure your chip ain't wet.. Less house fires since less people use Chip pans nowadays...

C5zmDyO.gif

If you are going to have proper chips never leave the pan unattended ,when your fat is at high temperate get the spuds in and don't move until they are ready to plate. But they are worth it every now and then

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.