chips

10% off at Sports Direct

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fjLUFfzjS6g[/youtube]<br /><br />-- Wed Nov 30, 2011 10:32 pm --<br /><br />
ANY1aBLUE said:
Who were the twats at the front? Mainly the baffoon in the nylon yellow kagool? I think he might not find his revisit to us that warm next season.......................his card's been marked.

2zdq2o1.jpg

tangaroa said:
I'm sure I saw him on MOTD celebrating (without a shirt) after the Ba penalty.

Fair play that lad and Newcastle too. Any team that takes points from the rags this season is doing us a favour.

Sorry i havnt been on in a while had alot of stuff going on, YES! it was me on MOTD haha! when Ba scored the penalty i made sure i got my top off haha,i walked out with no top on after the match to the carpark and they started singing YOU FAT BASTARD! but bar that...nothing really haha, you boys still looking good after saturday by the way! 5-1!

IAteAllOfYourChips! said:
tangaroa said:

Fair play that lad and Newcastle too. Any team that takes points from the rags this season is doing us a favour.

Sorry i havnt been on in a while had alot of stuff going on, YES! it was me on MOTD haha! when Ba scored the penalty i made sure i got my top off haha,i walked out with no top on after the match to the carpark and they started singing YOU FAT BASTARD! but bar that...nothing really haha, you boys still looking good after saturday by the way! 5-1!

Haha, you get up to more antics than Balotelli!!!!

dont even buy chips anymore once they got past the £2 for a small portion i give up haha..

mancityvstoke said:
10% off at Sports Direct

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fjLUFfzjS6g[/youtube]

-- Wed Nov 30, 2011 10:32 pm --

ANY1aBLUE said:
Who were the twats at the front? Mainly the baffoon in the nylon yellow kagool? I think he might not find his revisit to us that warm next season.......................his card's been marked.

2zdq2o1.jpg
Wow. That's the worst coat of all time. Is he a bit 'special'?

M35 Blue said:
IAteAllOfYourChips! said:
tangaroa said:

Haha, you get up to more antics than Balotelli!!!!

I'll be at Norwich on saturday you'll have to watch out ;) hahahaha

Hahaha my uncle who is in 109 told me to have a look for this! I was on the south stand side but heard it going off, was pissing myself. Fair play for coming on here Andy, top man! Always liked Newcastle and thought you have good fans and was some decent banter that day!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.