Chris Brown is back....

djelanomcfc said:
BlueSam said:
tell me why he is talented?

what is unique about him?.. show me his creativity..

compare him with the greats of music...

7 million by 18 because he was chosen and pushed by his record company to appeal to the people who obviously know nothing about music but just love whatever galaxy is playing.

Ill let you off if you really are young and therefore inexperienced in music.. but come on, this is just silly. the guy is more than bland and the genre is just terrible.. poorly made electronic beats with easy lyrics sang by interchangeable good looking people.. how does that inspire you? how do you get your musical buzz of that?

its depressing in a way that this is even considered music

You'll be happy to know I don't like this particular Genre of music. I just thought the song was ok and he does have a chance to be big. Galaxy is terrible it has a playlist of about 5 songs, but he did/still does have a chance to do be the next big artist.

Why are you taking the criticism so personally... theres no need to be so defensive. I'm not happy you don't like his genre on music, lets be honest its not going to keep anyone on this thread awake at night.

Immaculate Pasta said:
One of the things i can't stand in this world are music snobs.

If someone likes Chris Brown and thinks they are talented then they are.
If someone likes Herbie Hancock and thinks they are talented then they are.

You're not right or wrong, it's all about what you prefer.

Me, i don't have a favourite genre or artist, if there's a song i like then i like it, if there's a song i don't like then i don't like it, doesn't mean it's shit.

Music snobs are up there with fanatical relgious extremists.

I agree with your sentiments but just because you "like" an artist or a genre of music doesn't mean the artist is "talented".

No-one is saying you can't like Chris Brown, but rightly people are pointing out that an artist who has every little creative detail planned out for him, is hardly talented. He's just the 'nice little package' other peoples talent is released through.

GStar said:
djelanomcfc said:
You'll be happy to know I don't like this particular Genre of music. I just thought the song was ok and he does have a chance to be big. Galaxy is terrible it has a playlist of about 5 songs, but he did/still does have a chance to do be the next big artist.

Why are you taking the criticism so personally... theres no need to be so defensive. I'm not happy you don't like his genre on music, lets be honest its not going to keep anyone on this thread awake at night.

What are you babbling on about????

Fair play for standing your ground this long against all comers, dj. You're a determined, stubborn fella. Got to admire your powers of resilience. Hope City defend half as tenaciously tomorrow

GStar said:
Immaculate Pasta said:

Me, i don't have a favourite genre or artist, if there's a song i like then i like it, if there's a song i don't like then i don't like it, doesn't mean it's shit.

I agree with your sentiments but just because you "like" an artist or a genre of music doesn't mean the artist is "talented".

No-one is saying you can't like Chris Brown, but rightly people are pointing out that an artist who has every little creative detail planned out for him, is hardly talented. He's just the 'nice little package' other peoples talent is released through.

It does in my eyes as he/she/they are talented enough to produce a track that i like listening to.

Chris Brown is talented, he can sing and he can dance, he's more talented than me as i can do neither.

Even Jedward are talented, they can't sing, they can't dance but they can entertain.

Now people like Katie Price aren't talented because they have done fuck all for years and years but anyone who can sing, dance and entertain millions of people is talented in my eyes.

Immaculate Pasta said:

Agree with most of the above post. I don't have a favourite genre or artist i judge each song when i hear it whereas i think a lot of people write off a song before they've even listened to it just because of who's singing it

I heard a review of this album on the radio this week and they panned it. Apparantly its bombed in th US as well.

The general feeling was that throughout the whole thing he makes references to his attack on Rhianna but comes across as being unrepentant for what he did and being generally insincere whilst looking for sympathy from us listeners.

On one track he apologises for smashing her car window but does not apologise for smashing her face in.

I won't be buying it - he sounds a total shit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.