Chris Brown is back....

Thanx4Knives said:
djelanomcfc said:
CB, in your eyes does he have talent?

No, I prefer musician's/artists who compose their own songs from the own creative minds rather than a Dancer who sounds like pretty much every other commercial Pop/R&B on the radio. Sorry just my opinion.
This.

Surely this is a joke?

djelano how old are you?... Please dont quote Michael Jackson as your font of knowledge on the music industry, the guys been so high on pills for the past decade he could barely spell Chris Brown..

You must be young because to declare this guy is talented is just insanity, he has the vocal range and style of voice of any 14 year old girl singing into the mirror with her mates. His style is rewashed so much its hard to tell him apart from neyo/usher however many countless other artists there are in this genre of bloated shite.

you cling onto the fact that he wrote his album as if it means something, actual lyrics written by people who spend a lot of time perfecting them are something to brag about.. not nursery rhyme, re-hashed "girl your so great i love you girl..." all night long girl..

I would seriously expand your knowledge because you are quite frankly making a fool of yourself.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qjELN1EFnYM[/youtube]

watch this^^

BlueSam said:
Surely this is a joke?

djelano how old are you?... Please dont quote Michael Jackson as your font of knowledge on the music industry, the guys been so high on pills for the past decade he could barely spell Chris Brown..

You must be young because to declare this guy is talented is just insanity, he has the vocal range and style of voice of any 14 year old girl singing into the mirror with her mates. His style is rewashed so much its hard to tell him apart from neyo/usher however many countless other artists there are in this genre of bloated shite.

you cling onto the fact that he wrote his album as if it means something, actual lyrics written by people who spend a lot of time perfecting them are something to brag about.. not nursery rhyme, re-hashed "girl your so great i love you girl..." all night long girl..

I would seriously expand your knowledge because you are quite frankly making a fool of yourself.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qjELN1EFnYM[/youtube]

watch this^^

Oh dear all i said was that he is talented.
And yes you are probably right that Michael Jackson could not spell his name because he is dead.
Why are you so agains the fact he has talent? You don't have to like someones music to say they are talented. This is probably one of his only songs that I like.

Would you declare that someone like Michael Jackson or Ne Yo has no Talent????

GStar said:
smith1855 said:

Haha, exactly, musical talent... he's a fucking joke. And complete scum.

Yes 7mill album sales by the age of 18 what a joke....... I don't like him I just think he's got the talent to be big. Who in your eyes is talented???????

djelanomcfc said:
GStar said:
Haha, exactly, musical talent... he's a fucking joke. And complete scum.

Yes 7mill album sales by the age of 18 what a joke....... I don't like him I just think he's got the talent to be big. Who in your eyes is talented???????

tell me why he is talented?

what is unique about him?.. show me his creativity..

compare him with the greats of music...

7 million by 18 because he was chosen and pushed by his record company to appeal to the people who obviously know nothing about music but just love whatever galaxy is playing.

Ill let you off if you really are young and therefore inexperienced in music.. but come on, this is just silly. the guy is more than bland and the genre is just terrible.. poorly made electronic beats with easy lyrics sang by interchangeable good looking people.. how does that inspire you? how do you get your musical buzz of that?

its depressing in a way that this is even considered music

BlueSam said:
djelanomcfc said:

tell me why he is talented?

what is unique about him?.. show me his creativity..

compare him with the greats of music...

7 million by 18 because he was chosen and pushed by his record company to appeal to the people who obviously know nothing about music but just love whatever galaxy is playing.

Ill let you off if you really are young and therefore inexperienced in music.. but come on, this is just silly. the guy is more than bland and the genre is just terrible.. poorly made electronic beats with easy lyrics sang by interchangeable good looking people.. how does that inspire you? how do you get your musical buzz of that?

its depressing in a way that this is even considered music

You'll be happy to know I don't like this particular Genre of music. I just thought the song was ok and he does have a chance to be big. Galaxy is terrible it has a playlist of about 5 songs, but he did/still does have a chance to do be the next big artist.

One of the things i can't stand in this world are music snobs.

If someone likes Chris Brown and thinks they are talented then they are.
If someone likes Herbie Hancock and thinks they are talented then they are.

You're not right or wrong, it's all about what you prefer.

Me, i don't have a favourite genre or artist, if there's a song i like then i like it, if there's a song i don't like then i don't like it, doesn't mean it's shit.

Music snobs are up there with fanatical relgious extremists.

Immaculate Pasta said:
One of the things i can't stand in this world are music snobs.

If someone likes Chris Brown and thinks they are talented then they are.
If someone likes Herbie Hancock and thinks they are talented then they are.

You're not right or wrong, it's all about what you prefer.

Me, i don't have a favourite genre or artist, if there's a song i like then i like it, if there's a song i don't like then i don't like it, doesn't mean it's shit.

Music snobs are up there with fanatical relgious extremists.

id usually agree with u, but with this particular genre makes me become very argumentative..

its just not music.. its effortless manufactured awfulness..

im all for different people different tastes but this just doesnt have the creativity or flair which is what music should be

anyways rant over

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.