Chris Drysdale (aka Dryer) RIP | GoFundMe link added (p11)

There is a gofundme to help give Chris the send off he deserves. If you can afford to donate please consider doing so.

R.I.P Chris
Quick bump. If anybody can give a few quid for a top blue, it'll be absolutely appreciated. Let's give him the best send off he deserves. A fiver, a tenner, anything. Let's take the stress of finances away from Michelle at this horrendous time. Much love blues. X

This is easier said than done. You can't just get into see a GP. And before you do, you have to speak to a receptionist.
It may vary from surgery to surgery but I booked a telephone consultation online at 8:30 and was in with the doctor at 9:30.

It was overdue by nigh on twenty years where I was constantly mildly unhappy.

Quick bump. If anybody can give a few quid for a top blue, it'll be absolutely appreciated. Let's give him the best send off he deserves. A fiver, a tenner, anything. Let's take the stress of finances away from Michelle at this horrendous time. Much love blues. X
Yes any little thing will help.
Just been past plant hill park and noticed most of the shirts from yesterday have now been moved, anyone know why?

Yes any little thing will help.
Just been past plant hill park and noticed most of the shirts from yesterday have now been moved, anyone know why?
A got a call last night that there were some little scroats trying to nick shirts. A few lads flew down when word got out and I'm not sure if anything got took. I believe it's been taken to Dryers gaff now around the corner.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.