Chris Waddle

LoveCity

Can you imagine living with him?

Never, ever, ever heard a commentator complain so much. If he wasn't complaining about us (repeating himself 100 times), he was complaining about Villa even though they were playing Park The Bus perfectly.

What a complete twat, must be a joy to live with! Prefer even Burley to him.

I was surprised by him, always liked him as a player but he slated us non-stop. Alright we weren't at our mercurial best but he was way over the top. Did he ever play for Villa? Did he ever play for a 'top' club even - dislike him now, the moaning twunt.

I reckon he mentioned us trying to play through the middle 3 times for every time we actually tried to play through the middle. It was like he was on a fucking loop or something. Turd.

PoolHustler said:
Did my fucking head in, the new David Platt!

Constantly slagging us off....Not as bad as Platt though imo, atleast he didnt call us Manchester United! Platt does it 2-3 times every game he comments on us

Oh for a "turn off commentary" option. I'm sick of having games ruined having to listen to other twats thoughts, I've got enough shit opinions of my own without listening to theirs.

anyone who thinks a penalty is a pelanty is a lost cause!
emailed espn complaining about him a few weeks ago.
they just sent a bullshit standard response and put me on their marketing mailing list!

ChesterRdBlue said:
Oh for a "turn off commentary" option. I'm sick of having games ruined having to listen to other twats thoughts, I've got enough shit opinions of my own without listening to theirs.

Too true, typical case of a great footballer, who never had the iq, or balls to be a manager. Unlike the future generations who simply won't need to work as managers!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.