Christian Benteke

I would be interested to see how he does in his second season before we start to think about signing Benteke.

cavani would replace tevez not as creative so we would have to bring in isco, then if dzecko goes id happily have benteke, very good player with a lot of potential,

Heard from a lad in London who coaches at Chelsea that they have enquire, Spurs have too. Athletico we all know about. One things for sure, he won't remain at Villa. Bent to Fulham too, along with Poyet as manager. All whispers, lets connect the dots.

I said to a Rag loving friend we should buy him and Lukaku and scare the shit out of every defense in the league!

Benteke had a great season.
But I think this was the best benteke we can see,
he won't get any better, neither will he keep up with the form he displayed this season.
He isn't the world class player any top4 PL team needs.

Besides, his manager is a money grabbing scumbag,
which could mean trouble when he's on the bench for a number of matches in a row.
Also benteke himself is not the smartest kid in class.
Therefor i have my doubts about him coping with huge competition from other classy strikers.
He will start questioning himself and his fat greedy manager will drive him crazy so he'll be off the next season.

Just look at the teams he played for in belgium.
8 times he switched teams between 16 and 21.
Not really the numbers you expect from a world class striker.

Heze said:
he won't get any better, neither will he keep up with the form he displayed this season.

which could mean trouble when he's on the bench for a number of matches in a row.
Therefor i have my doubts about him coping with huge competition from other classy strikers.
He will start questioning himself and his fat greedy manager will drive him crazy so he'll be off the next season.

i'd have him here in a heartbeat.

Heze said:

What the f**k are you talking about????

By the way Benteke is a VERY good player and is STILL developing, so how you can make those comments is beyond me.

Are you a Birmingham fan by any chance?

As for the 'he isn't the world class player any top 4 team needs' comment, do you rate Walcott, Podolski, Giroux, Welbeck and Hernandez as world class? Because I certainly don't yet they play for top 4 clubs.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.