Christmas "Big Shop" on food

Could you type out what she bought? I'm off to Asda tomorrow to collect the turkey and a few bits. I'm hoping to spend a bit less than £250 but I wouldn't want to have to go back in case I'd missed summat!
My list was starter, Veg and Pigs n Blankets to go with Turkey, Desert. Beer , Wine and Brandy. Her lists was over a sheet of A4 and some!

I spend Christmas day on my own n spent about £100, still few fresh bits to get tomorrow morning

Thought we'd done but Mrs Moon needs some more stuff for the Dundee cake she's baking, butter and cherries.....I'm hoping to not even pick up a basket and be out with just those 2 things, 30 mins to find out.......

who spends this sort of money on food for christmas?

as an earlier poster said, its a glorified sunday roast

Veg and beetaters- 4 quid off market
meat- 6 quid mands turkey and stuffing
gravy- nowt, found in back of cupboard (as is, cranberry, apple and brown sauce)
Mincers- 1.60 from greggs (best in the country)
Cake- Nowt, pressie off m in l
Extras- special bag of weed 20, litre of smirnoff, pressie off a supplier, 3 crackers 50p

Total £31.60, and there will be no waste

Veg and beetaters- 4 quid off market
meat- 6 quid mands turkey and stuffing
gravy- nowt, found in back of cupboard (as is, cranberry, apple and brown sauce)
Mincers- 1.60 from greggs (best in the country)
Cake- Nowt, pressie off m in l
Extras- special bag of weed 20, litre of smirnoff, pressie off a supplier, 3 crackers 50p

Total £31.60, and there will be no waste

I might have spent more'n that on me mince pies. I baked 'em myself. No pastry, no sugar, so everything is a pay-through-the-nose ingredient. The one upside is that the apples in the mince were free.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.