Christopher Nkunku

Now that we got the Alvarez kid. This won't happen I think
Not so sure, a lot will depend on Sterling, Jesus and even Mahrez immediate plans.

I think at least one will leave, probably Sterling.

Not so sure, a lot will depend on Sterling, Jesus and even Mahrez immediate plans.

I think at least one will leave, probably Sterling.
Yeah, but I believe that is built in. I expect Mahrez to leave. Possibly Gabby. I think Sterling will stay.

I expect Palmer will grow into one of those roles. Perhaps Maherz's. And Alvarez probably takes the spot of whoever bleaves. Probably Gabby. The general believe is that we'll get a main striker. If we do, there wouldn't be enough playering time for an additional player, even if 2 leave.

Yeah, but I believe that is built in. I expect Mahrez to leave. Possibly Gabby. I think Sterling will stay.

I expect Palmer will grow into one of those roles. Perhaps Maherz's. And Alvarez probably takes the spot of whoever bleaves. Probably Gabby. The general believe is that we'll get a main striker. If we do, there wouldn't be enough playering time for an additional player, even if 2 leave.
Why would Txiki and co let Mahrez walk and keep Sterling?

Exact opposite of what I'd hope they do. Sterling is making 2x what Mahrez is and producing half as much.

Exact opposite of what I'd hope they do. Sterling is making 2x what Mahrez is and producing half as much.
but he’s English

We have so much wide talent coming through even after Palmer. Hopefully most make the grade but maybe one or two with us.
He needs to make room (Pep).

I don't think they'll lose either, but Age, Nationality, Positional flexibility are prob the most obvious.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.