Christopher Nkunku

I am nearly 50 cool passed me by long ago lol
That's my point, I'm 48 and cool these days is playing video games 10 hours a day and not working. When I was young, it was cool to work, cool to play music loud, and cool to know how to play guitar. I could give a F what cool is now, but this cat don't drive a mini van, has worked since graduating university non stop, I don't wear knee high socks, I play my music loud and I play guitar.

That's my point, I'm 48 and cool these days is playing video games 10 hours a day and not working. When I was young, it was cool to work, cool to play music loud, and cool to know how to play guitar. I could give a F what cool is now, but this cat don't drive a mini van, has worked since graduating university non stop, I don't wear knee high socks, I play my music loud and I play guitar.
American eh?

I could give a fuck is the clue lol we say I couldn't give a fuck :)

I must still be cool then as I couldn't play my music louder if I tried, this cat still drives a truck though but not in knee high socks lol

Who says 'This Cat' in 2021 it isn't the 1970's :)

if indeed they said it the 70's, could have been 80's with Red Dwarf I guess.

Though don't worry about it, it was meant as a little joke :)

I said it at the weekend, context is always king though as my exact usage was ‘this cat has bloody well thrown up a hairball all over the carpet again ffs’

Very impressive player.

His underlying numbers in terms of expected assists/shot creating actions/etc are quite similar to Foden's as well. (which are near the top)

Last edited:

Very impressive player.

His underlying numbers in terms of expected assists/shot creating actions/etc are quite similar to Foden's.

Watched snippets of the game, like yourself very impressed. Pace, power, knows when to release the ball and most importantly can score goals. If we miss out on Haaland, this guy could be a good option.

Watched snippets of the game, like yourself very impressed. Pace, power, knows when to release the ball and most importantly can score goals. If we miss out on Haaland, this guy could be a good option.
Depending on Sterling/Jesus's situations, we could use him even if Haaland does come in.

I can't tell if this is a parody or not lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.