Christopher Nkunku

Just had an assist after coming on at the start of the second half

idk, haaland is very expensive, you have to get a backup CDM too. maybe some players will go but not for that much money.
if the club sell sterling and jesus thats assuming sterling wants to go still and juventus still want jesus

Nkunku price is not a problem for those asking.

He would only come in if we could sell Sterling or Jesus, the money from that would offset a huge amount of Nkunku's transfer fee.

If we go for a CM, it is unlikely to be an expensive one, looks like we are looking at cheapter talents in South America.

If we go for a CM, it is unlikely to be an expensive one, looks like we are looking at cheapter talents in South America.
You must be talking about Enzo Fernandez, which I am again in a position to have to say that the “links” are bullshit, I have personally checked them. Came from a Brazilian fanpage who “heard something” from a shit source

Nkunku price is not a problem for those asking.

He would only come in if we could sell Sterling or Jesus, the money from that would offset a huge amount of Nkunku's transfer fee.

Maybe mathias from lisbon who we have also been linked with.

You must be talking about Enzo Fernandez, which I am again in a position to have to say that the “links” are bullshit, I have personally checked them. Came from a Brazilian fanpage who “heard something” from a shit source
Even if not him, I think we are likely to go for a cheaper option here since Rodri will be first choice.

I don't believe at all we will go for Rice, that will be insane cost.

The Monaco midfielder seems more destined for Real Madrid, there isn't really any high profile CMs I can think of, so I think it will be a more frugal purchase from the club.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.