Christopher Nkunku

I was thinking more of the player, then the club has to talk.

This guy looks top quality, a perfect replacement for Sterling.
The player has no real say (Haaland and Sancho). Rueben Dias only moved because of Benifca not qualifying for the Champions League

Nagelsmann and co have started tapping up Nkunku so won't be surprised if he stays and moves there next summer.

Nagelsmann and co have started tapping up Nkunku so won't be surprised if he stays and moves there next summer.
I know it's popular in the Bundesliga for players to move within so often, but if Bayern buys another player from Leipzig this will be hilarious.

Hope the club are looking at him though, he can play across the front 3, very intelligent.

Nkunku - like Havertz, KdB etc. were when they transferred - is already out of Bayern's price range especially as he does not have a fixed sum written down in his contract as much as I know. There probably will be a bidding war for him if he does not (have to) stay in Leipzig for another season.

Upamecano had a relatively cheap transfer sum in his contract - Sabitzer did not want to renew running out contract and was not top category either.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.