Christopher Nkunku

Never understood the wages thing nmc. Cant he just say, yeah i can just about live on £80'000 a week instead of £120'000? i'll come to you.

Your logic is flawless but players due x on an existing contract rarely agree to move unless they get what is owing to them. The reality in this situation would be Man United would end up paying the £40k per week for the balance of the contract to facilitate the move….

i mean generally Dobsy. if i was pissed off somewhere, i'd rather leave. How much more money that you cant spend in a lifetime do footballers need?

I get it and I'm not saying you're wrong for you.

Point is more that it's a matter of taste and your circumstances. Personally, I'd comfortably find a way to spend all of that £30m on myself, let alone what I might want to do for family and friends, or for charity work.

I'd try and see what Milan would be willing to offer for Mahrez and try the waters on Nkunku.

I'd try and see what Milan would be willing to offer for Mahrez and try the waters on Nkunku.
I'd personally try to sell all 3 of Jesus, Sterling and Mahrez while they are on there final year and we can get some money for them than let them go free.

I would then go and find fast players who are killers, Nkunku being one of them.

Haaland, Alvarez, Nkunku, and Palmer are all killers in front of goal. Foden can play there in a pinch if needed also. Maybe even promote a fast academy player as well (Borges).

With KdB, Foden and Grealish supplying them in midfield it's just guaranteed goals.

I'd personally try to sell all 3 of Jesus, Sterling and Mahrez while they are on there final year and we can get some money for them than let them go free.

I would then go and find fast players who are killers, Nkunku being one of them.

Haaland, Alvarez, Nkunku, and Palmer are all killers in front of goal. Foden can play there in a pinch if needed also. Maybe even promote a fast academy player as well (Borges).

With KdB, Foden and Grealish supplying them in midfield it's just guaranteed goals.
Palmer and Nkunku alone to replace Jesus, Mahrez and Sterling aint enough. Need one more winger on there. Squad depth is a serious issue in this current squad.

too many changes

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.