Christopher Nkunku

When he completed his hat trick in September, I asked my neighbour which day in January do you think we will put a bid in for him.

If his performance against us was a typical performance from him, it was really impressive imo.

Lively, clearly knows where the goal is and despite him not being the tallest of players looked comfortable heading the ball . At the right price he looks like a good signing .

If his performance against us was a typical performance from him, it was really impressive imo.

Lively, clearly knows where the goal is and despite him not being the tallest of players looked comfortable heading the ball . At the right price he looks like a good signing .
Yeah, I was being semi serious in asking the question.
He was clinical. One of the only things we lack.

The only downside to him is no release clause.

I'm sure PSG wouldn't mind having him back....Verratti always seems to be injured...Draxler and DiMaria don't play much defense...Paredes, Gueye, Herrera, Danilo don't bring much offensively...when in the midfield this kid goes box to box...I'd take him over Wijnaldum too at this point...

I'm sure PSG wouldn't mind having him back....Verratti always seems to be injured...Draxler and DiMaria don't play much defense...Paredes, Gueye, Herrera, Danilo don't bring much offensively...when in the midfield this kid goes box to box...I'd take him over Wijnaldum too at this point...
This forum has a current obsession with thinking every player will end up at PSG

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.