Chuckle won't join us [Merged]

Re: Phil nevielle on being asked if he'd join city

BingoBango said:
Phil nevielle on being asked if he'd join city

Is he Gary's French cousin?

I couldnt bring myself to spelling it correct. I'd regret it for the rest of my days

Gutted.............

think he could have done a good job for us in the middle........................

........................of the car park telling cars where to park. He'd fit in well coz most of them stewards are mongs too !!

I just love the fact that he hates us so much. Next time he plays against us and we are giving him stick it's just good to know how much he will be bloiling inside.

As for signing for us the interviewer should have added "well they hate YOU even more and wouldn't effing ask you anyway !"

bluebarn said:
The guy might be a grade A tool (although not in the same stratosphere as his brother), but there is nothing wrong in what he's said. He's a rag so he hates us, and we as City fans hate rags. That's just the way it is and we wouldn't have it any other way.

^^^

Not that they care about us of course!

BingoBango said:
Phil nevielle on being asked if he'd join city

Is he Gary's French cousin?

No, it's him.

uglyoz2.jpg

robsta said:
I just love the fact that he hates us so much. Next time he plays against us and we are giving him stick it's just good to know how much he will be bloiling inside.

He would be expecting us to boo him, he'd probably even thrive on it, so the best thing to do would be to just ignore him as he's not worth it. Being ignored would show him he is a no mark, if he gets booed he is still enjoying recieving attention.

Chant for the Everton Vs City game: "Hughesy sign him up, Hughesy Hughesy sign him up".

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.