More likely to be

Utd
Alkmaar
Bordeaux
Rubin Kuzan

Guaranteed!

M.C.F.C.O.K said:
mat said:
i reckon those balls are being warmed up as we post. The whole "league" fiormat is bent for the benefit of the G14 is unreal.

Last season, didn't someone predict the draw? And got it spot on? Hrmmmm

It went up on a red scouse website the morning of the draw, got a tip off a scouse mate telling me to check it out and try to get some money on it, which I didnt. Gutted :(

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/2008/03/14/mystery-as-champions-league-draw-appears-on-internet-two-hours-early-115875-20351088/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/ ... -20351088/</a>

sam the drummer said:
ssg2 said:
More than you love city?
Who would you like to get?
Not really arsed, the group stage is usually boring so would prefer some excitement.

Madrid would be a great tie, if they are firing on all cylinders and beat us we should still qualify and then can't play them til the later stages.
If they are disjointed and we turn them over then there is chance they won't make it past the group stage.
Juventus or Inter Milan would be good as well

ssg2 said:
sam the drummer said:
Who would you like to get?
Not really arsed, the group stage is usually boring so would prefer some excitement.

Madrid would be a great tie, if they are firing on all cylinders and beat us we should still qualify and then can't play them til the later stages.
If they are disjointed and we turn them over then there is chance they won't make it past the group stage.
I think Barca, Inter, Madrid (if they gel) should do well and will be good to watch. How far do you think you can go this year, do you think you can win it again?

sam the drummer said:
ssg2 said:

I think Barca, Inter, Madrid (if they gel) should do well and will be good to watch. How far do you think you can go this year, do you think you can win it again?
Anyone can win it from 7-8 teams, depends on the draw, fitness come february, yes we can...do i think we will...no!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.