Chumps League Quarters

As United have been nowhere near good enough to win the Champions League, would you rather see united play two easy sides, to get beaten by Barca in the final, having played four more tricky games, which could prove invaluable for Arsenal, or would you like them out as soon as, so they're able to concentrate on the league?

LiamW17 said:
As United have been nowhere near good enough to win the Champions League, would you rather see united play two easy sides, to get beaten by Barca in the final, having played four more tricky games, which could prove invaluable for Arsenal, or would you like them out as soon as, so they're able to concentrate on the league?

Thought you were a rag?

Would like to see.

Chelsea vs Donetsk (don't really care about Chelsea but would like them to be in semi's because then it's an interesting semi)

Real Madrid vs Schalke (see Chelsea for Real Madrid)

Man United vs Inter Milan - Good game.

Tottenham vs Barca - Great game.

Hoping that,

Chelsea, Real, Barca, United going through.

Chelsea vs Barca
United vs Real semi's.

just because I want to watch the best games possible, but I do support Barca....so overall, hope they would win the competition.

Villan10 said:
Would like to see.

Chelsea vs Donetsk (don't really care about Chelsea but would like them to be in semi's because then it's an interesting semi)

Hoping that,

Chelsea vs Barca
United vs Real semi's.

just because I want to watch the best games possible, but I do support Barca....so overall, hope they would win the competition.

ushited wouldnt get ANY chance vs inter. no any.

Just wanna share with you something I found out today.

Every season that Arsenal has been in the CL, the team that has knocked Arsenal out of the Champions League has gone on to be knocked out themselves in the next round. No exception! The curse of Arsenal?????

Barca Beware!!

Mancio said:
Villan10 said:
Would like to see.

Hoping that,

Chelsea vs Barca
United vs Real semi's.

Inter ain't that great. Nor are United but they know how to win.

Villan10 said:
Mancio said:

Inter ain't that great. Nor are United but they know how to win.

ushited just know how to counter attack. but you can counter attack only vs the naive teams who who attack you. inter isnt naive as a wenger team.

Draw in few minutes!

I am hoping for this .. United vs Barca, Spurs vs Inter, Madrid vs Schalke, Shakhtar vs Chelsea

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.