Chumps League Quarters

Ray Wilkins going on about Spurs amazing attack vs Madrids weak defence. Madrid have conceded 23 goals in 36 league and CL games. 86 goals.

Spurs have 41 league goals. That's less than Blackpool, Bolton, Newcastle, even us.

Matty said:
Slightly annoyed that United avoided both barca and Real until potentially the Final. Whoever gets through the Chelsea v United game will be favourites in the semi, I mean Spurs got the better of Inter and Schalke are only 10th in the Bundesliga!
We have to keep in mind this is a different Inter sans Benitez. ;)

Inter have been shite this season though.

They beat Bayern, after Bayern bottled it big time.

Leonardo has got lucky in most of their games.

sammyvine said:
Inter have been shite this season though.

They beat Bayern, after Bayern bottled it big time.

Leonardo has got lucky in most of their games.

with all respect : you are a football idiot

Looks like the OP's paranoia got the better of him.

Good look to Spurs, they are doing themselves proud and if they go out v Madrid, (I actually think they will go through), that is nothing to be ashamed of. We wouldn't have got this far, v the same opposition they have faced. Does my fucking head in that too.

Pigeonho said:
Looks like the OP's paranoia got the better of him.

Good look to Spurs, they are doing themselves proud and if they go out v Madrid, (I actually think they will go through), that is nothing to be ashamed of. We wouldn't have got this far, v the same opposition they have faced. Does my fucking head in that too.

this really say ALL about you.

just a question : why the hell dont you go on a cricket forum ???

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.