Citizens (cont)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Massive_Shroom said:
United song

Was!

As for "The Citizens need TBA" - actually, they don't. This was proved for the first 15 minutes of the EDS game (before TBA turned up).

I've purposely avoided the whole "The Citizens vs. TBA" debate on here - but I was there, I stood between the two "groups" and I witnessed, first hand, what TBA were about that night. Let's just say that I didn't like what I saw. In fact, some of the things that certain members of TBA have done and/or said since has only reinforced my view.

BTW - there's no point trying to fish for more as I won't be saying any more on the subject.

Now - back to the topic...

You both got a fair bit of air time on the new inside city, looks very good aswell even if it also showed that we got thumped!

just seen inside city, it looks and sounds fantastic, keep up the good work citizens and BA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rYq_63zqqt0

from about 12.20

-- Sun Nov 11, 2012 5:21 pm --

Karim Rekik ‏@Karim_Rekik_44

@citizensmcfc very good u guys where almost better then in the etihad stadium haha with just à few people

rekiks response to the great atmosphere

Raffles said:
Massive_Shroom said:
United song

Was!

As for "The Citizens need TBA" - actually, they don't. This was proved for the first 15 minutes of the EDS game (before TBA turned up).

I've purposely avoided the whole "The Citizens vs. TBA" debate on here - but I was there, I stood between the two "groups" and I witnessed, first hand, what TBA were about that night. Let's just say that I didn't like what I saw. In fact, some of the things that certain members of TBA have done and/or said since has only reinforced my view.

BTW - there's no point trying to fish for more as I won't be saying any more on the subject.

steady andy, you'll be slagging people off on your facebook off again at this rate !

Raffles said:
Massive_Shroom said:
United song

Was!

your agenda with the tba is embarrassing. give it a rest and grow up.

"i didnt like what i saw"? explain then. instead of some snide remark.

I was there and id love to know what you you didnt like?

Raffles said:
Massive_Shroom said:
United song

Was!

yawn. Only saw one fool getting in people's faces. And yes, I was there.

I'm sick of all this being made out like its the BA vs the Citizens, we are all blues with the same aim, to get behind the lads on match day. Fair play to the lads who turned up on thursday, was good to see how things may pan out in the future, stick at it, I will support it as much as I can.

The problem with these groups is anyone joining them and doing stupid shit which leads to a bad reputation for the whole group.

I've met many TBA members who are commited and sound... But the arsehole chav scrotes who were happy to throw threats in my face on Thursday and now send me death threats are giving TBA a bad rep.

And to the scrote fully grown man who left a Voicemail today saying: we're city we're Mad and we'll rape ya mam and dad.

You will never be a city fan. You are vile creatures. Threatening to kill me and rape my parents.... scum.

I will follow this club for the rest of my life, home and away...

Why Always Ste said:
The problem with these groups is anyone joining them and doing stupid shit which leads to a bad reputation for the whole group.

I've met many TBA members who are commited and sound... But the arsehole chav scrotes who were happy to throw threats in my face on Thursday and now send me death threats are giving TBA a bad rep.

And to the scrote fully grown man who left a Voicemail today saying: we're city we're Mad and we'll rape ya mam and dad.

You will never be a city fan. You are vile creatures. Threatening to kill me and rape my parents.... scum.

I will follow this club for the rest of my life, home and away...
We've asked both groups to keep this stuff of this forum, failure to do so will result in threads being deleted from either group.

Both groups need to get a grip of their idiots as they are doing neither of you any favours.

I'm locking this thread now so no more can be added to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.