Citizens Saturday. 5 August

Going off the amounts of replys this year doesn't sound like it's going to be as popular as last year, had people asking for spare tickets last year

Going off the amounts of replys this year doesn't sound like it's going to be as popular as last year, had people asking for spare tickets last year
Had a guy call me from the club yesterday (in regards Hospitality and trying to sell it ) and I told him I was going on Saturday.
Turns out he is a Yank over from the States working for the club and he was so enthusiastic about all things City, and even accepting the fact he is paid by them, I could not help but be impressed by such a positive outlook for City's future. !!
The guys name is Travis, and he will be at the event on Saturday, wearing the lanyard so if you spot him, have a chat.
He was so pissed of about NYFC losing to Toronto though !!!!!

I'm gonna go - I think it's really for kids but I'm feeling a bit football starved - so this will pass some time before the season finally gets underway.

Had a guy call me from the club yesterday (in regards Hospitality and trying to sell it ) and I told him I was going on Saturday.
Turns out he is a Yank over from the States working for the club and he was so enthusiastic about all things City, and even accepting the fact he is paid by them, I could not help but be impressed by such a positive outlook for City's future. !!
The guys name is Travis, and he will be at the event on Saturday, wearing the lanyard so if you spot him, have a chat.
He was so pissed of about NYFC losing to Toronto though !!!!!
I will look out for him

I will look out for him
I went last year with my grandson and it was a cracking day out.everything is free and loads of things for my grandson to get involved with. I even had a FREE haircut from aguero & ottimendi hairdresser.
I felt like city were giving me something back after 45 years of my addiction to CITY.
C.T.I.D

I went last year with my grandson and it was a cracking day out.everything is free and loads of things for my grandson to get involved with. I even had a FREE haircut from aguero & ottimendi hairdresser.
I felt like city were giving me something back after 45 years of my addiction to CITY.
C.T.I.D
Yes you can't fault the effort they put in to things like this, looking forward to it

Went last year and really enjoyed it, so have booked for this one.
Only a pound for an "oldie" like me....so brilliant value for the event, shame it costs £80-00 for the train from Bristol and back !!!
Never mind should be a good event again.

Get a megabus or national express? I have to make that journey pretty frequently and a coach is way cheaper.

When you say you make that journey, are you coming from Bristol ?
I looked at National Express but only a few buses per day and times were not compatible for either Saturday or any game I was coming to.
If you have any advice/times for Megabus would be glad of that.

When you say you make that journey, are you coming from Bristol ?
I looked at National Express but only a few buses per day and times were not compatible for either Saturday or any game I was coming to.
If you have any advice/times for Megabus would be glad of that.

I go through Bristol quite often to visit my family. They're further down south than that but I'll often get the coach from Bristol back up north. That being said, I've just had a look and the earliest megabus on Saturday doesn't get here until after 12 unfortunately. I think the only way you'd be able to do it would be to come up the night before but then you'd be looking at spending even more on a hotel etc. Might be worth keeping an eye on for the future though as it's saved me a fair bit of money over the years.

I go through Bristol quite often to visit my family. They're further down south than that but I'll often get the coach from Bristol back up north. That being said, I've just had a look and the earliest megabus on Saturday doesn't get here until after 12 unfortunately. I think the only way you'd be able to do it would be to come up the night before but then you'd be looking at spending even more on a hotel etc. Might be worth keeping an eye on for the future though as it's saved me a fair bit of money over the years.
Thanks for that Tugay..............yes would be great to be able to use a direct coach as so much cheaper, however at present not possible unless staying overnight.
However, may do that a couple of times during the season, finding a cheap hotel within striking distance of the ground.
It would give me more time, and I could have a "couple" of Boddies as well !!!!!!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.