Citizens

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will be there either way.... but I am gonna be pissed off if my arm is blown off by a dodgy smoke bomb ;) haha

original thread is deleted so why bring it back again ?

people are bored , it's 3 weeks before you plan to do something, you will just piss everyone off by trying to keep it going for another 3 weeks

pottsy said:

people are bored , it's 3 weeks before you plan to do something, you will just piss everyone off by trying to keep it going for another 3 weeks

Stop moaning!

pottsy said:

It's all about spreading the word.

Would you really expect people to show up if we didn't advertise and let people know what we're doing?

We can't put a promotional thread up a few days before the event just to keep you happy. People wouldn't be able to make the nessecary arrangements to make sure they attended.

It's common sense.

Sam. said:
pottsy said:

Would you really expect people to show up if we didn't advertise and let people know what we're doing?

We can't put a promotional thread up a few days before the event just to keep you happy. People wouldn't be able to make the nessecary arrangements to make sure they attended.

It's common sense.
For a thundercunt

Sam. said:
pottsy said:

It's common sense.

common sense would be having a meeting before mouthing off on forums , having an idea of what you're about

you get people saying no drums and you change your policy ie we might not need a drum - or - we'll only drum in a certain way ! that's rubbish , you've backed down on your principles already

you're also saying "if it doesn't work we can say we tried" - you are giving yourself a way out, the palace fans the boro fans don't have that mentality - their mentality would be we carry on if it goes bad..not...we'll sack it off

everybody knows when you are meeting so why the need to tell everybody, we're not likely to have forgotten already

to be honest it doesn't really matter cos no-one will show anyway, people already making their excuses "i hope to make it" "i'll be there...if i'm not called into work" ..."sunday at 12 not great timing" - all of a sudden everybody has to work on a sunday

how is anyone supposed to have any confidence in what you're doing when you don't even know what you're doing yourselves?

just organise it through facebook and turn up yourselves, no need to keep BANGING THE DRUM over it !

I would come but as it's the day after West Ham I'll be feeling minging in the morning so not to sure if I can make it.

Good luck anyways

Why Always Ste said:
SS117 said:
I would come but as it's the day after West Ham I'll be feeling minging in the morning so not to sure if I can make it.

Good luck anyways

Juve on the 8th?
Not sure about that either as I'm in work till 6. I'll try my best to attend both though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.