City’s last penalty at Old Trafford

I don't think that's correct.

I just had a quick look and De Gea alone has faced 20 penalties at Old Trafford in the Premier League.
Yeah, I know, that's why I deleted my post.

I was obviously directed to an old article when I googled "penalties awarded to away sides at Old Trafford".
I then remembered Liverpool getting 2 in one game and hastily got rid of the nonsense that I wrote.
Not hastily enough though. :)

That red card decision for Vincent Kompany I think in an FA cup game at the Etihad still astounds me.

Young's tackle on Aguero should have been not just a penalty to us but a red card for Young.

Anderson on Micah.

Then we see them getting penalties such as the one in the FA cup final or Rashfords goal being awarded last time out.

What was the Oliver match again?
Kompanys red card appeared to be heavily influenced by Rooney's advice to the ref. Oliver could have given us 3 pens in 1 home derby but gave none.

I was there that night. As was the older guy next to me today
My daughter messaged me last night saying the same and we’re due one
So she’s taking the credit
She was with me today too
Wasn’t born last time

Was working in Bristol last time we got one
Pretty sure the game was rearranged too
Thus a wed night
Drove back with scarf out of the window getting abuse from Devon & Southern reds on coaches!!!!

Ooh Curly Wurly
David White should have won it too

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.