City’s Legal and Media/PR Teams

Oh ffs pal the world doesn’t revolve around twatter, or actually maybe it does, it sometimes seems that way. It is the mass media we need to address, not some pathetic snides on twatter who just block anyone that tries to put them right

Yes of course it fucking matters. There are other things in life than money, such as reputation and the truth. Just because we get 90% of what we do right, doesn’t mean the other 10% doesn’t need fixing. And commercially you are just fucking wrong - the growth in the club’s fan base is being stifled by these fuckung LIES. You are really that naive as to think that a lot of people don’t believe the media shite and lies that are constantly fucking fed to them in the papers, on Sky and bt, bbc etc? It’s having an appalling effect on our club, and it’s growth
No. It really doesn't.
Look outside the bubble and you will realise no one gives two fucks about any bullshit they come out with. We have millions of fans across the world, commercial partnerships with some of the biggest companies in the world and we have just been valued as one of the best sports clubs in the world.

I am wrong about our commercial growth? really? the figures speak for themselves mate. You think little old Miguel Delaney is stopping us from getting commercial partners hahahaha.
We are gaining fans across the world because of the world class players and football we have as well as hoovering up trophies. Anywhere I go in the world I see kids wearing City shirts and if they see me they love talking about Aguero or De Bruyne, do they sit me down and have a discussion about the supposed human right explotation in Abu Dhabi? do they fuck, they love football and play Fifa and see City have the best players and win the trophies.

You are very naive to think *that* many people give a shit about the media. I live and work in London, speak to anyone about football and City and all that ever is said is "Fuck me what a player X is" "what a performance that was" "i hate liverpool, hope you win the league pal"
I don't get lectured on human rights or the latest sub ruling in FFP like Delaney and Dan Roan like people to believe.

If it was that big of a problem it would have been fixed or are you now saying that Khaldoon and Soriano don't know what they are doing? I mean lets dismiss everything they have ever done and rocketed the club from the bottom half of the premier league to the top 5 clubs in world football., they don't know how to run a PR department apparently though....

Give your head a wobble mate.

No. It really doesn't.
Look outside the bubble and you will realise no one gives two fucks about any bullshit they come out with. We have millions of fans across the world, commercial partnerships with some of the biggest companies in the world and we have just been valued as one of the best sports clubs in the world.

I am wrong about our commercial growth? really? the figures speak for themselves mate. You think little old Miguel Delaney is stopping us from getting commercial partners hahahaha.

You are very naive to think people give a shit about the media. I live and work in London, speak to anyone about football and City and all that ever is said is "Fuck me what a player X is" "what a performance that was" "i hate liverpool, hope you win the league pal"
I don't get lectured on human rights or the latest sub ruling in FFP like Delaney and Dan Roan like people to believe.

If it was that big of a problem it would have been fixed or are you now saying that Khaldoon and Soriano don't know what they are doing? I mean lets dismiss everything they have ever done and rocketed the club from the bottom half of the premier league to the top 5 clubs in world football., they don't know how to run a PR department apparently though....

Give your head a wobble mate.
I can tell you live and work in London. Talk about fucking bubbles”mate”. A city with a lot of rags, and a lot of arrogant fuckers

I can tell you live and work in London. Talk about fucking bubbles
And the rest of my post???
Whats your problem with me living and working in London?

I think you need to have a sit down and have a beer, celebrate the ruling today and look forward to Wednesday.

I can tell you live and work in London. Talk about fucking bubbles”mate”. A city with a lot of rags, and a lot of arrogant fuckers
And yet not one of them ever gives two fucks about FFP or any of the other bullshit some journalists on twitter write about. Does that not tell you anything?

I'd be sorting the media team right out. However, the legal side have done alright.

Need a hardline stance with some of these wankers. If you're negative about the club, so what? If you're defaming the club, slap em with a cease and desist and sue them to kingdom fucking come.

I was initially against certain journos being banned but I have changed my mind. High time we start denying entry to the press box and press conf to certain journos. They should also do it on the night so they've wasted their journey.

I also hope the club sue various newspapers for the libelous articles especially the Daily Mail's "grubby club" article.

Time to use the Ferguson treatment imo on some of these journos. They are bitter and try to undermine the club any any chance in the future too.

Why to invite them, feed them in VIP areas they are fucking idiots.

Or feed them only rotten fish, expired sandwiches and stuff like that.

I’m thinking I will start listening to Sky commentary on our games now. A great opportunity for the club to silence those haters who continually make false statements against us. They need to be warned that action will be taken against them. Let the fun begin

We have got better things to be doing then going after "journalists", who fucking cares what they write?

Silver Lake clearly don't, Puma gave us a record deal, CMC consortium couldn't care less. Those partnerships are what the club cares about and if there was any threat to those then we would deal with the problem.

Do you really believe that Khaldoon and Soriano don't see whats going on? if it mattered they would fix it.

Agree with much of this, but many fans are upset regarding the constant negatives thrown at the club by our rag / dipper loving media.

Despite all of our brilliant achievements on the pitch , we see more negatives than positives , but then I suppose it means the media recognise that our supporters are a level well above the fucking braindead lemmings which " support " the favoured duo .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.