City’s New Kits - 2020/21 - [Old Thread]

The third kit is a homage to James May. Didn't realise he was a blue?

The home kit is taking the piss out of the elite. City cracking up.

:)

If the third was a tribute to James May it would be...

ESjJHNGXkAInBzN

Third kit is going to be very popular with young kids, and that’s where the money will come from.

First: Like
Second: Like
Third: Unsure, but intrigued.

Nothing will ever beat the ‘09 & 125 shirts, which EVERYONE realizes is what we want, which is why they made it the 125 shirt! Beyond that, they have to make it “City with an annual twist,” so I never get too animated. In fact, after the initial disdain for the current 3rd kit (Tequilla Sunrise), even that has grown on me. Find myself more of a t-shirt or quarter zip guy these days, but I emphasize it NOT having Etihad splashed across the front.

Didn't like it initially but it is growing on me. I think it will quite nice with white shorts (a must) and as someone said navy socks. We'll see when it finally comes out. Like it better than the current home kit.

Looking at it several times now it looks less shite each time, just this plain blue back now bothering me, why make half a shirt ine way and other half the other.

Will look daft.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.