City’s New Kits - 2020/21 - [Old Thread]

My son (11 yrs old) told me yesterday that if City win the league this season, it'll be the first time a team wearing Puma would lift the Premier League trophy ... apparently his PE teacher (who supports Derby) told him at start of season that its a fact that no team wearing Puma has ever won so City won't win this season.

I thought the Etihad deal runs out this summer, I’d have thought we would know the new sponsor or new deal before we get any kit leaks .

Anyone know what chest size the current shirts correspond to in L and XL?

Edit: just found the sizing chart on the website (wasn't showing up on my phone).

Last edited:
My son (11 yrs old) told me yesterday that if City win the league this season, it'll be the first time a team wearing Puma would lift the Premier League trophy ... apparently his PE teacher (who supports Derby) told him at start of season that its a fact that no team wearing Puma has ever won so City won't win this season.
Typical PE Teacher, applying magical thinking instead of reason.

Think Leicester had Puma when they won it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.