City’s New Kits - 2020/21 - [Old Thread]

Wonder if you can have two or more sponsors. Either one for each of three kits or different for each competition. Would blow the minds of FFPers.

Maroon or dark blue / nearly black with sky blue and white sash could look cool.
Yes, been done by quite a few clubs. We could have 12 different sponsors if we agreed the deals.

Wonder if you can have two or more sponsors. Either one for each of three kits or different for each competition. Would blow the minds of FFPers.

Maroon or dark blue / nearly black with sky blue and white sash could look cool.
Arsenal used to have Dreamcast and Sega on kits during the same period.

Sega is the slang word for masturbate(r) (ie wank/wanker) in Italian, so they’d wear Dreamcast whenever playing Italian teams in Europe.

Arsenal used to have Dreamcast and Sega on kits during the same period.

Sega is the slang word for masturbate(r) (ie wank/wanker) in Italian, so they’d wear Dreamcast whenever playing Italian teams in Europe.
Same company though, you're quite entitled to have two different ones, or none (see Lazio). Think there's been a few surprise qualifiers for European competition that had no agreement with existing sponsors and were free to negotiate separate deals although can't think of any off the top of my head.

Must be nearly that time of year when leaks/rumours start appearing. I suppose a nice, simple, plain kit (like the 125 shirt, or that initial Umbro shirt from 2009?)) is too much to ask?

Must be nearly that time of year when leaks/rumours start appearing. I suppose a nice, simple, plain kit (like the 125 shirt, or that initial Umbro shirt from 2009?)) is too much to ask?
That above is all football headlines have. They're usually spot on. Away colours are white and navy and third is navy blue and light blue.

This is the time of year, though we don't know who our shirt sponsor will be next year yet. So would any leaks ,leak that too? They must have either negotiated or re negotiated by now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.