City’s New Kits - 2020/21 - [Old Thread]

I get why they bring out the garish coloured change kits that seem to appeal to the kids, but us oldies need to be pandered to as well.

If it was me I'd rotate the following on a 4-year cycle, in order of my personal preference:

• white shirt with diagonal sash/dark shorts
  • all maroon (that cherry coloured one a few years back sold out very quickly I seem to recall, I wanted to buy one for my daughter's birthday in December and none were left)
  • red/black stripes, black shorts
  • yellow (amber?) with maroon trim, black shorts (a bit similar to the early 60s one shown on the previous page)

The all black (charcoal?) kit we have this year is OK but anonymous. It says nothing about City for me. All clubs bring out kits like that, if we stick to the ones above it reinforces our identity.

But of course there are 3 kits altogether so if they want a dark one for sales they could use the 3rd slot for that from time to time instead of a popsicle kit

I get why they bring out the garish coloured change kits that seem to appeal to the kids, but us oldies need to be pandered to as well.

If it was me I'd rotate the following on a 4-year cycle, in order of my personal preference:

• white shirt with diagonal sash/dark shorts
  • all maroon (that cherry coloured one a few years back sold out very quickly I seem to recall, I wanted to buy one for my daughter's birthday in December and none were left)
  • red/black stripes, black shorts
  • yellow (amber?) with maroon trim, black shorts (a bit similar to the early 60s one shown on the previous page)

The all black (charcoal?) kit we have this year is OK but anonymous. It says nothing about City for me. All clubs bring out kits like that, if we stick to the ones above it reinforces our identity.

But of course there are 3 kits altogether so if they want a dark one for sales they could use the 3rd slot for that from time to time instead of a popsicle kit
the away is smart, away kit is white with Covid on it. Home kit clearly designed so you can lay it out on a patio or in your garden and pretend you're sat next to the swimming pool whilst stuck in the UK instead of being on holiday.

Similar core colours for next year by the sounds of it with a white away and navy third. So the garish seems to be off the cards after the tequila sunrise edition.

View attachment 10213

New shirt logo.

Khaldoon has given up playing nice and adopted a new piss boiling attitude for the club.
opec-logo.jpeg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.