City’s New Kits - 2021/22

For anyone concerned about buying these kits from DHGate, don't be. I was also wary at first, but with 5 kids to buy shirts for, it is simply the only affordable option for them to have one.

The photos on the website don't show exactly what you get....they can't for legal/copyright reasons, but the product you end up getting sent includes everything. Club badge, main shirt sponsor, sleeve sponsor, Puma logo, PL or UCL patch (depending on which option you choose) puts the prices we charge for the official stuff to absolute shame.

You get a full kids kit (shirt, shorts & socks), that includes any custom name & number (number is also put on the shorts), for pretty much the same price you would pay over here just for the name & number on the back - about £15!

All the kids wear them to their grassroots footy training and because of the price, it allows them to get a new kit every year, which as I say, would be impossible otherwise.

After a year of heavy use, you might find some of the letters/numbers may start to peel off, stuff like that, but the chances of that decreases if you wash the shirt inside out apparently....considering I only need them to last a year or so anyway, we don't bother worrying about it.

Put it this way, no one has ever noticed or said anything to any of them about them wearing 'fake' kits...and I genuinely can't notice any difference....and even if I did notice little differences, I really wouldn't care for the price they charge!

I've used various different sellers over the last 5 years or so I have been ordering them and they have always arrived and always been correct (no balls ups with names, numbers etc) and always been top notch. Just check their reviews and go with someone who has good ratings.

Hope this helps one or two of you who are maybe undecided whether to take the plunge :)

I was at some fans forum type.meeting years ago and suggested to Chris Bird (that tells you how long ago it was) that they would sell a lot more adult shorts if they put a zipped pocket in them - added i wear shorts on holiday at the pool or the beach and you need a pocket to put keys / money / phone in, but with football shorts you don't have a pocket.
He wasn't interested in the idea....
The training shorts usually have pockets with a zip if that's any help.

asking for advice, anyone ordered from the seller jade on rewindretrostore through Etsy?
ordered a 1999/2000 home shirt from them and haven't got anything not even tracking, the seller has closed the page and there account so I don't know if they would see the messages I am sending them .
getting worried as ordered on the 12th and last I heard I should off got at least a tracking link by now .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.